- This sets forth the code of ethics and professional standards to be observed by anyone working directly or indirectly for Stage America LLC (A Nevada Corporation). Everyone shall, in their professional activities, sustain and advance the integrity, honor, and prestige of this profession by adherence to these standards.
- Hold paramount the safety and health of people, the protection of the environment, and the protection of property in the performance of professional duties; and exercise their obligation to advise clients, employers, employees, bystanders, and appropriate authorities of danger and unacceptable risks.
- Maintain honesty, fairness, impartiality; act with responsibility and integrity. Adhere to high standards of ethical conduct, with balanced care for the interests of the public, employers, clients, employees, colleagues, and the profession. Avoid all conduct or practice that is likely to discredit the profession or deceive the public.
- Issue public statements only in an objective and truthful manner; and only when founded upon full knowledge of the facts, and competence in the subject matter.
- Undertake assignments only when qualified by education, training, or experience in the specific technical fields involved.
- Avoid actions which falsify or misrepresent one's professional qualifications, or misrepresent or exaggerate one's degree of responsibility in, or for, the subject matter of prior assignments, or in the solicitation of employment.
- Act in a manner free of bias with regard to religion, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
Our safety record to date is unblemished. Please help us to continue that way on this job and the future projects.